1. Habiballah, M. A. 2017, Traditional foods and tourism: the
experience of tourists in Petra, Jordan, paper presented at The first
conference on the archaeology and tourism of the Maan governorate, Petra
College at Al-Hussein Bin Talal University (AHU): Petra, Jordan, 3-4 October.
2. Habiballah, M. A. 2017, The impact of nutrition knowledge on
dietary practices of female nursing students in Jordan, paper presented at Conference
on Development Prospects of Tourism and Hospitality in Jordan, University
of Jordan: Aqaba, Jordan, February.
3. Habiballah, M, Ineson, E & AboIrsheid, G. 2013, The role of food safety training in
improving food handlers’ practices, paper presented at Council for
Hospitality Management Education annual international research conference, Edinburgh,
4. Habiballah, M & Ineson, E 2012,
The relationship between the individualism/collectivism cultural dimension and
food handler's practices, paper presented at EuroCHRIE, Lausanne, 25 –
5. Habiballah, M & Ineson, E 2012, Factors affecting food
handlers' food safety behavior in Jordanian hotels, paper presented at Council
for Hospitality Management Education annual international research conference, Birmingham,
6. Habiballah, M 2007, Food and Beverage managers' perception of
HACCP in Jordanian hotels,
Paper presented at Jordan's first international conference in hospitality
and tourism, Amman, 28 – 30 October.