The goals of the Electrical Engineering Department are:
- To offer an innovative, design-oriented, accredited undergraduate program with concentrations in Electrical, computer, communication, electronics and signal processing engineering.
- To educate and train students in the principles and methods of Electrical engineering, including the mathematics and science required to analyze and solve problems in different applications.
- To develop skills pertinent to design, including the ability to formulate problems, work in teams, and communicate effectively both orally and in writing with those inside and outside of Electrical Engineering.
- Provide abroad based education in Electrical engineering covering analysis, design, and application of modern Electrical engineering technologies.
- Be responsive to the needs of industry and society, particularly in the south Jordan region.
- Lead in fostering a close relationship between AHU and the local technology community.
- Aspire to introduce our student to the values, principles, morals, and vision that will prepare them for life long learning experience together with the ability to deal with broad spectrum of commercial, legal, and ethical issues.