Upon graduation, our students are expected to be able to:
* Apply the theoretical knowledge that they have acquired in Mathematics, Science, and Engineering in their future engineering careers.
* Design and perform data analysis tests related to civil and environmental engineering.
* Design systems that are able to perform the desired goals in their jobs.
* Identify and analyze civil and environmental problems and provide appropriate solutions for them.
* Work individually and/or with groups of multiple-specializations.
* Understand their professional and ethical responsibilities, and anticipate the duties that they have to perform.
* Possess strong written and oral communication skills in Arabic and English.
* Understand the impact of the engineering solutions on the community and the world.
* Acknowledge the necessity of the continuing education and personal and professional development.
* Aware of the contemporary engineering issues.
* Use the modern engineering tools, skills and techniques in their careers.