1. SSRL School on Synchrotron X-Ray Absorption Spectroscopy Techniques, Stanford synchrotron radiation Laboratory, California CA, May 20-22, 2008. 2. The second National workshop on synchrotron users (SESAME) held at Jordan University, Jordan, May 10/5/2007. 3. The first National workshop on synchrotron users (SESAME) held at Jordan University, Jordan, May 10/5/2006. 4. "LEED, HREELS and photoemission studies of Pseudomorphic growth of alpha-Sn on InSb surfaces", workshop on physics of semiconductor science (WPSS’04) Lattakia- Syria, May 9-11
5. "Screw dislocation mediated growth and surface composition of c-axis oriented High Tc superconducting thin film: Scanning Tunneling Microscopy and X-ray Photoemission Spectroscopy" (published in ICITNS October 2003).
6. "Pseudomorphic growth of alpha-Sn on low-index InSb surfaces", (publishesd in ICITNS October 2003, conference at Al-Zaytoonah University,Amman, Jordan).
7. "Density of states of two-dimensional electron gas at semiconductor surfaces", 24th Annual meeting Advances in Surface and Interface Physics and Special Session of INFM Section F with the Synchrotron Light Committee, Dipartimento di Fisica, Modena (Italy), December 20-21.
8. "Investigation of Silver-YBCO interface by XPS and Electrical Measurements", MRS 1995 Spring Meeting held in San Franisco from 18-20 April, 1995.
9. "Seudomorphic growth of alpha-Sn on low-index InSb surfaces. Sandra Gardonio, Paolo Fantini, 24th Annual meeting Advances In Surface and Inerface Physics and Special Session of INFM Section F with the Synchrotron Light Committee, Dipartimento di Fisica, Modena (Italy), December 20-21, 1999.
10. "Characterization of Air formed Oxide Films on Amorphous Ti60Ni40 by EPS", Procd, 37 DAESSP Symp. 1994, p. 457. 11. "AFM & STS Studies of Bi-2212 Single Crystals", Procd. 37 DAE-SSP Symp.1994, p.383