- Students should contact the registration clerk to obtain the registration card which contains five copies(the registration clerk’s copy ,the counselor’s copy , the student’s copy and two copies for the Finance Department.
- Students should fill in the appilcation with the required information and contact their academic counselors to write down the subjects on the registration copy. The counselor signs the copy.
- Candidate students should contact their scholarship departments to sign and stamp the registration card.
- Students should contact the Finance Department to pay for the required tuition fees.
- Students should contact the registration clerk to enter the subjects of the course into the computer.After signing the copies by the registration clerk,students should keep their own copies and give the other copy to their counselors.