- Ordinary Program
Students are accepted in this program according to the criteria of the National Admission Committee.
- Parallel Program
Applicants to Parallel Program must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Holding the Jordanian Secondary Education Certificate or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Scoring 65% or better in the Secondary Education Certificate for applicants to all Colleges, except for the colleges of Nursing & Engineering;
- Scoring 70% or better for applicants to the College of Nursing.
- Scoring 80% or better for applicants to the College of Engineering.
- Bridge Program
Applicants to Bridge Program must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- Scoring 68% or better in the associate degree examination (in all majors except for Engineering).
- Scoring 70% or better in the associate degree examination for students of Engineering.
- Special Study Program
Special Study Program (Non-Degree) is available for any person, without any admission requirements. This program does not lead to any degree . Students can register for courses of their choices and upon completion they have their results as a transcript. Fees are twice the fees of the Regular Program .
Application forms are available on request from the Department of Admission and Registration.
- General Diploma in Education